Announcing The 2017 Class Of The Finance Leaders Fellowship
These 22 Fellows are highly successful leaders who are ready to leverage their success and existing platforms to broaden their impact. They represent various sectors within finance including asset management, banking, family offices, pensions, endowments, regulation, debt and equity investing, and operational finance, among others. Their first seminar will be in Aspen this October.
The Fellows in the 2017 Class are:
- Adam Wasserman, Head of Enforcement, NYSE Regulation/Intercontinental Exchange, Hastings on Hudson, NY, United States
- Aimee Thalia Sentmat de Grimaldo, President and General Manager, Banistmo, S.A., Panamá, Panama
- Andreas Neuber, Group Chief Operating Officer, Asia Pacific, UBS AG, Hong Kong
- Aparna Ramesh, CFO, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Boston, MA
- Benjamin Way, CEO-Asia, Macquarie Group, Hong Kong
- Carmichael Roberts, General Partner and Manager, Material Impact, North Bridge Venture Partners, Boston, MA
- Cassandre Danoux, Founding Member, Ondra Partners, London, England
- Daniel Draper, CFA, Managing Director and Global Head of Exchange Traded Funds, PowerShares by Invesco, Chicago, IL
- Danielle Ullner, Operating Partner, PICO Partners, London, England
- Danny Lee, CFA, Partner, Blue Pool Capital Limited, Hong Kong
- Ee Fang Ng, Managing Director, Regional Head of Equity and Commodity Solutions Maybank, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Isabelle Parker, Co-Founder, CFO, and COO, Summit Public Schools, Redwood City, CA
- James Shipton, Executive Director, Program on International Financial Systems - Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA
- John M. Toomey, Jr., Managing Director, Executive Management Committee, HarbourVest Partners, LLC, Boston, MA
- Kathleen Kimiko Phillips-Lohrmann, President and COO, Berens Capital Management, LLC, New York, NY, United States
- Marc Diaz, Managing Director, The Nature Conservancy, San Francisco, CA
- Pavandeep Sethi, Chief Investment Officer, Managing Principal, Gladius Capital Management, Park City, UT
- Saar Gur, General Partner, CRV, Palo Alto, CA
- Sigal Shapira, CEO, Julius Baer Financial Services (Israel) Ltd., Tel Aviv, Israel
- Tilly Franklin, Director of Private Equity, Alta Advisers, London, England
- Timothy Fazio, Cofounder and Managing Partner, Atlas Holdings, Greenwich, CT, United States
- Yolanda Daniel, Vice President, Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Chicago, IL
In an era marked by financial crises and disruptive market events, the need for transformative change within the finance industry has become undeniable. The Finance Leaders Fellowship welcomes the 2023 Class as they embark on a two-year leadership journey to cultivate a new generation of industry frontrunners who not only excel in their fields but ...
Representing a diverse range of global perspectives and sectors within the finance ecosystem, the 23 leaders of the 2021 Class are committing to a two-year fellowship that will challenge them to reflect on their roles and responsibilities as finance leaders and to cultivate a deeper understanding of values-driven leadership in practice. The ...
In honor of International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month, Kara Gustafson , Executive Director of the Aspen Institute's Finance Leaders Fellowship (FLF), sat down with four FLF Fellows who are making advancements in gender diversity and equality across the financial services industry. From helping women to successfully launch their own ...
The Aspen Institute Names Kara Gustafson New Executive Director Of The Finance Leaders Fellowship Gustafson joins the Institute from Palais Impact Advisors and Goldman Sachs. Contact: Jon Purves Senior Media Relations Manager The Aspen Institute Jon.Purves@aspeninstitute.org Washington, DC, January 26, 2021 — The Aspen Institute announced ...
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON THE JOURNEY and discover why leadership matters in the global finance industry We invite you to join us on the journey, first by following the inspiring stories of our Fellows and our community. Then, we hope you will consider how you can play a larger role in ensuring our proven program flourishes for the good of our global ...