See You at the Action Forum on Circl.es!

Dear AGLN Fellows,

I’m excited to join you in seminars at the Action Forum this year on Circl.es which I created after going through my own fellowship experience (HCF-14).  At Circl.es, we spread fellowship-level connection and transformative dialogue in a virtual format. We start with the question: Why aren’t more people learning in circles instead of rows? Before COVID, we needed ways to connect teams that generated psychological safety, accountability, connection, inclusion, well-being, idea-flow, good conflict, agency, support, teamwork, engagement. Now, what many thought of as a “someday need” is a today one, as we have to operate exclusively online.

At Action Forum, you’ll experience our video space, but not our backstage: the company, process and platform that makes it easy to design, launch and manage thousands of circles. We’re finding new applications every day: training managers, moving TEDsters from inspiration to action, starting UPenn’s remote students on the right foot in restorative justice circles, fostering connection when there’s no campus at Harvard Business School, helping newly remote companies establish inclusive cultures, convening dozens of YPO forums to help each other survive the Pandemic. We are looking for partners who want to find ways to help their community or organization connect and grow. If you like Circl.es here, let’s talk about how you can bring it home with you.

The Aspen curriculum inspired me, my own fellows and moderators pushed me, and ultimately, invested to make our company happen. Now, the Institute has become a partner. I’m very grateful.

-Dan Hoffman

Chief Executive Officer, Circles Learning Labs, Inc.
Henry Crown Fellowship Program
2014 Bones & Elephants Class

7 Replies
Dan, When my art course this spring at Princeton moved online to zoom, I felt trapped in boxes. So glad to see someone re-thinking the things that we have been taking for granted as a given, now that our worlds have moved online. I'm excited to see Circl.es in action!  With appreciation, Janet 
Thanks, Janet! I hope you have a great seminar. Wish I could thank you  in three dimensions though
Hi Dan
See you shortly
Best
Dave
You bet. Would love any feedback!
Dan, 

I really loved the experience of Circles this morning. How do we chat about using this is the k-12 space. I am the leader and founder of a urban charter school for boys. We have seven global school partners and are organizing a leadership seminar with the Rugby School in England. 

Best,

Jack

--
Should you need to organize a time to meet with me, 
please use the link below.

Jack Johnson Pannell
Founder and Executive Director

uc?id=0B05Bj_82ugKwQ190dTBOTUJ0N2s&expor
Baltimore Collegiate School for Boys
2525 Kirk Avenue  |  Baltimore, MD 21218
p: +1 (443) 642-5320

youtube-icon_32x32.png facebook-icon_32x32.png linkedin-icon_32x32.png twitter-icon_32x32.png instagram-icon_32x32.png

--
This email from Baltimore Collegiate Collegiate School for Boys and the Five Smooth Stones Foundation may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise by return email and delete immediately without reading or forwarding to others.
Dan,

Great platform and experience. You may take over the virtual gathering space. How do I sign up for circles in the K-12 space?

Jack Johnson Pannell
Baltimore Collegiate School for Boys

Hi, Dan. I have enjoyed Circl.es even more today than Sunday. We had opportunities with sound quality initially but with headsets for everyone and apparently stronger signals today it was perfect. 

I would really like to try Circl.es with my YPO forum and then recommend to YPO International.  Please let me know who I should contact on your staff.  I think this could be great tool for not just forum but work groups that are international in nature.  Thank you.

Christine Crawford

Subscribe to Topic

If you're not seeing any posts on this page, you may need to log-in. Visit our home page to log-in and join the discussion!

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tag Topic