- Registration for both adult and youth camp participants will take place from 9:00am to 12:00pm in the Resnick-Malek Health Center.
- Optional Maroon Bells hike tomorrow morning. Shuttles will pick up at the Aspen Meadows Resort and Limelight Hotel at 7:15 am. Advance registration is not required.
- You will receive a hard copy of the seminar readings at registration.
- Shuttles with run from the Aspen Meadows campus into Aspen at select hours. You can download the guide here.
- Lunch will be available in the Hub at 11:30 am.
DAILY SESSION HIGHLIGHTS
The Resnick Aspen Action Forum is made possible thanks to the generous support provided by Lynda and Stewart Resnick. To kick off the Action Forum, we will hear Action Pledges from Fellows from across the AGLN Fellowship programs. Additionally, as someone who has spent her entire career focused on leading without fear and overcoming challenges, Lynda Resnick will provide an Action Pledge update on her innovative work in the Central Valley of California.
The 2018 McNulty Laureates
Tomorrow we hear from the 2018 McNulty Prize laureates, Hope Azeda, Dave Gilboa, Mehrdad Baghai and Govindraj Ethiraj! The John P. McNulty Prize celebrates the boldness and impact of individuals who are using their entrepreneurial spirit and expertise to address the world’s toughest challenges. Join Anne Welsh McNulty and Darren Walker for an afternoon celebrating inspired leadership. Learn more about the 2018 Laureates and their ventures here.
- The App is available for download for iOS in the App Store and Android devices in the Google Play Store. Visit the Dashboard to look over your Personalized Agenda, make your Action Pledge, view nightly logistics notes, download digital copies of the readings and more. The app also enables you to establish connections made with other attendees.
- Videos and livestreams of the event will appear here.
- Follow on Twitter at @AspenAction and #AspenAction
- Like the Aspen Global Leadership Network Facebook page here.
- Recaps and media from the plenary events will be available on an ongoing basis here.
ENDOWED FUNDING PROVIDED BY
THE RESNICK FAMILY FOUNDATION
ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED BY
DAVID M. RUBENSTEIN
THE JOHN P. AND ANNE WELSH MCNULTY FOUNDATION
PAUL HASTINGS, LLP
THE SKOLL FOUNDATION
GILLIAN AND ROBERT STEEL
MARGOT AND TOM PRITZKER
MASTERCARD CENTER FOR INCLUSIVE GROWTH
MICHAEL KLEIN AND JOANY FABRY
THE DANNY KAYE AND SYLVIA FINE KAYE FOUNDATION
HEALTH INNOVATORS FELLOWSHIP