Nomination and Candidate Criteria
Attributes of Successful Candidates:
- Accomplished, senior Finance industry leaders
- At an "inflection point" in their lives or careers; want to reflect deeply on their leadership role in society
- Willing to challenge existing normative behaviors with actionable ideas to create positive change
- Have a breadth of experience and level of maturity that will enable them to contribute effectively to the seminar experience; this includes an ability to listen to and learn from their peers
- Intellectually curious and open to ideas
- Between the ages of 35 and 50
"How to nominate" a potential Fellow?:
If a potential candidate fits the criteria, we encourage you to nominate them, as we do not accept applications from candidates themselves. Candidates for the Fellowship are nominated by someone who understands the AGLN criteria and knows them and their work well. Nominations for the 2020 class will open December 2019. To help you prepare, you may click on the "Sample Nomination Form" button below to see key questions that nominators will need to answer.
Sample Nomination Form
List of All Finance Leaders Fellows
Meet a Fellow:
Watch the videos below to hear Fellows' perspectives on the Finance Leaders Fellowship. Visit our videos page for more information.
2016 Class: Eric Savage,
Please see our FAQs page for more information on the Fellowship.