TIME SENSITIVE: Grant Funding Opportunity for Nonprofits Working on COVID-19
A group of friends have pulled together some private grant funding for nonprofits working on COVID-19. Use this form to submit an application, and please share with anyone you know who might be eligible. Applications are due on 3/22.

Thanks,
Elli Kaplan, Health Innovators Fellow
1 Replies
Elli

I just saw this post today, 3/29. I didn't meet the deadline and we're not a non-profit.

Bloomberg News recently reported, "Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis President James Bullard predicted the U.S. unemployment rate may hit 30% in the second quarter because of shutdowns to combat the coronavirus, with an unprecedented 50% drop in gross domestic product." That is unfathomable. 

My company has developed a smartphone, colorimetric health monitor which we believe can help blunt the traumatic economic impact are soon to face.

Recently the FDA has begun allowing serology testing for COVID-19 antibodies, some of which are colorimetric. The FDA specifically has not approved at home testing. We are seeking conversations with producers of COVID-19 serology testing about combining our platforms to make at home testing rapidly available in a way that addresses the FDA's concerns.

If you would be willing to have a conversation I would be grateful.

John Warner, CEO
Accessible Diagnostics, LLC
JohnWarner@AccessibleDiagnostics.com
864-561-6609

Subscribe to Topic

If you're not seeing any posts on this page, you may need to log-in. Visit our home page to log-in and join the discussion!

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tag Topic