The Future of the AGLN: Share your hopes, aspirations, and thoughtful feedback
As many of you know, I joined the Aspen Institute in April to lead the Leadership and Seminars Division until our new CEO, Dan Porterfield, has had a chance to get his feet and we determine what is needed in a new leader for the Division. It has been a busy first few months with preparations for the Resnick Aspen Action Forum, seminars across AGLN, and many of our Fellowship Programs announcing their new classes. One immediate impression I have is of the strength of the Fellowship, and the dedication and skills of the AGLN team. Overall, the state of the Aspen Global Leadership Network is strong. 

Like many of you, as an organization we, too, are at an important inflection point. With the new leadership Dan brings to us, we have the opportunity to consider our overall direction and priorities. I would like to hear from as many of you as possible as to your thoughts on our future, and what you are looking for from this extraordinary network. 

We’ve opened this discussion thread for you to leave your hopes, aspirations, and thoughtful feedback. If you would prefer to share your thoughts privately, I invite you to reach out to me directly at david.langstaff@aspeninsitute.org.
Replies

Subscribe to Topic

If you're not seeing any posts on this page, you may need to log-in. Visit our home page to log-in and join the discussion!

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tag Topic