Announcing The Third Class Of The Health Innovators Fellowship
- Alen Voskanian, Regional Medical Director, VITAS Healthcare
- Andrew Hamilton, Chief Informatics Officer, AllianceChicago
- Cesar Martinez, President, Office of Contract Revenue, Ambulatory Operations, Mercy
- Christopher Brandt, Managing Partner, Audacious Inquiry
- Evan Melrose, Managing Director, Spindletop Capital Managment
- Garheng Kong, Managing Partner and Founder, HealthQuest Capital
- Jennifer Trilk, Assistant Professor Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville
- Kedar Mate, Chief Innovation & Education Officer, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Lisa Fitzpatrick, Medical Director, DC Department of Health Care Finance
- Paul Howard, Director and Senior Fellow, Health Policy, Manhattan Institute
- Raegan McDonald-Mosely, Chief Medical Officer, Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Rebecca Weintraub, Managing Director, Healthcare Portfolio, DRK Foundation
- Rushika Fernandopulle, Chief Executive Officer, Iora Health
- Saira Ramasastry, Managing Partner, Life Sciences Advisory, LLC
- Sarah Hallberg, Medical Director, Virta Health
- Shamiram Feinglass, Vice President, Global Government and Medical Affairs, Danaher
- Sonia Hassan, Associate Dean, Professor, Project Site Manager of Perinatology Research Branch of NICHD,NIH, Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Thomas Fisher, President, NextLevel Health Partners
- Warren Y.K. Ng, Medical Director Outpatient Behavioral Health, Columbia University Medical Center
- Yael Lehmann, Executive Director, The Food Trust
Twenty-one senior health care leaders were chosen to join the Aspen Institute Health Innovators Fellowship’s sixth class and the program’s network of health care entrepreneurs and innovators from across the United States. These leaders will embark on a two-year Fellowship that will strengthen their leadership and challenge them to develop new ...
Welcome to Aspen Health Innovators: Behind the Mask. In this three-episode podcast miniseries, go behind the masks leaders wear and explore the values and tensions at the heart of the decisions they make. Join Aspen Health Innovators Fellow Indu Subaiya as she speaks with U.S. health care leaders—all members of the Health Innovators Fellowship—to ...
Aspen Health Innovators Fellows were featured in the Winter 2019/20 edition of the Aspen IDEAS magazine. Ikenna Okezie (Class 1), Odette Harris (Class 4), and Garheng Kong (Class 3) share their stories of how their Fellowship experiences are leading to impactful action through their leadership ventures. Click here to read the full article on ...
21 senior health care leaders were chosen to join the Health Innovators Fellowship's fifth class and the program's network of health care entrepreneurs and innovators from across the US. Fellows from this class hail from all parts of the country and work across the health care ecosystem, with expertise ranging from mental health and medicine to ...
The debate about U.S. health care can seem never-ending, but Health Innovators Fellows are working to break through the noise. Last week, members of the Health Innovators Fellowship’s third class shared how they are addressing injustices in U.S. health care at Aspen Ideas: Health 2019. Their session, “And Justice for All,” focused on inadequate ...