Announcing Health Innovators Fellowship Class Six
Fellows from this class hail from all parts of the country and work across the health care ecosystem, with expertise ranging from mental health and medicine to health care technology and venture capital. They represent business, nonprofit, and government organizations.
Click on their names below to read their bios. Join us in welcoming these leads to the Health Innovators Fellowship and Aspen Global Leadership Network communities!
Class 6 of the Health Innovators Fellowship
- Ambar Bhattacharyya, Managing Director, Maverick Ventures, San Francisco, CA
- Kurt Brenkus, Founder & CEO, Indigenous Pact, Oneida, WI
- Jennifer Buechel, Chief Operating Officer, Delfi Diagnostics, Redwood City, CA
- Stanley Frencher Jr, Associate Professor, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Department of Urology, Chief Executive Officer, HubMD, Chief Urology & Medical Director, Surgical Outcomes and Quality Martin Luther King Jr Community Health, Los Angeles, CA
- Katherine Gergen Barnett, Vice Chair of Primary Care Innovation and Transformation, Department of Family Medicine, Boston Medical Center Clinical Associate Professor, Boston University Medical School Affiliate, Harvard Center for Primary Care, Boston, MA
- Vincent Guilamo-Ramos, Dean and Distinguished Professor, Duke University School of Nursing Vice Chancellor of Nursing Affairs, Duke University Director, Center for Latino Adolescent and Family Health, Durham, NC
- Nzinga Harrison, Co-Founder & Chief Medical Officer, Eleanor Health, Decatur, GA
- Joneigh Khaldun, Vice President, Chief Equity Officer, CVS Health, Canton, MI
- Noah Lang, CEO & Co-Founder, Stride Health, Inc, San Francisco, CA
- Kameron Matthews, Chief Health Officer, Cityblock Health, Washington, DC
- J. Robin Moon, Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, sana solutions LLC, New York, NY
- Lisa Pino, Attorney, Former Director, Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and Deputy Administrator, SNAP, Food and Nutrition Services, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC
- Edmondo Robinson, Senior Vice President & Chief Digital Officer, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL
- David Rosenthal, Assistant Professor Yale School of Medicine, Medical Advisory Board 4Catalyzer, Former Medical Director Homeless Patient Aligned Care, Veterans Affairs Connecticut, New Haven, CT
- Avik Roy, Co-founder & President, Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity, Austin, TX
- Jennifer Sullivan, Enterprise Senior Vice President, Strategic Operations, Atrium Health, Charlotte, NC
- Juanyce Taylor, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
- Adam Thiel, Fire Commissioner, Philadelphia Fire Department, Philadelphia, PA
- Marcus Whitney, Founder and Managing Partner, Jumpstart Nova, Nashville, TN
- Rachel Wilson, President, CIC Health, Cambridge, MA
- Victor Wu, Chief Medical Officer, Division of TennCare, the State of Tennessee, Nashville, TN
Twenty-one senior health care leaders were chosen to join the Aspen Institute Health Innovators Fellowship’s sixth class and the program’s network of health care entrepreneurs and innovators from across the United States. These leaders will embark on a two-year Fellowship that will strengthen their leadership and challenge them to develop new ...
Welcome to Aspen Health Innovators: Behind the Mask. In this three-episode podcast miniseries, go behind the masks leaders wear and explore the values and tensions at the heart of the decisions they make. Join Aspen Health Innovators Fellow Indu Subaiya as she speaks with U.S. health care leaders—all members of the Health Innovators Fellowship—to ...
Aspen Health Innovators Fellows were featured in the Winter 2019/20 edition of the Aspen IDEAS magazine. Ikenna Okezie (Class 1), Odette Harris (Class 4), and Garheng Kong (Class 3) share their stories of how their Fellowship experiences are leading to impactful action through their leadership ventures. Click here to read the full article on ...
21 senior health care leaders were chosen to join the Health Innovators Fellowship's fifth class and the program's network of health care entrepreneurs and innovators from across the US. Fellows from this class hail from all parts of the country and work across the health care ecosystem, with expertise ranging from mental health and medicine to ...
The debate about U.S. health care can seem never-ending, but Health Innovators Fellows are working to break through the noise. Last week, members of the Health Innovators Fellowship’s third class shared how they are addressing injustices in U.S. health care at Aspen Ideas: Health 2019. Their session, “And Justice for All,” focused on inadequate ...