And Justice For All: Health Innovators Reveal What's Missing In Health Care
This June, Health Innovators Fellows will be back in Aspen to lead a session at Aspen Ideas: Health (formerly Spotlight Health), the opening segment of the annual Aspen Ideas Festival. The session, "And Justice For All: Health Innovators Reveal What's Missing in Health Care," will highlight the work of these Fellows and provide a rapid-fire look at health care justice from four vantage points. If you are attending Aspen Ideas: Health, make sure to join the session, which will be at noon on Friday, June 21. See the full session description below:
And Justice For All: Health Innovators Reveal What's Missing in Health Care
Remarkable advances in health care technology have extended lives and eradicated diseases. But with commerce driving most health care innovations, many patients have been left behind. How do we foster progress that benefits everyone and reduces widening health care disparities? In four short, provocative talks, Fellows will provide a rapid-fire look at health care justice from four vantage points: food, technology, physicians, and new care models. Expect a lively exchange of ideas showing how innovations in health care can—and must—be used to improve the health of all patients.
There's still time to register for Aspen Ideas: Health. The three-day health conference is where health care’s biggest challenges meet its biggest thinkers. Click here to find out more.
Featured Fellows and Topics:
- Session Moderator: Shami Feinglass, VP Global Medical Affairs & Policy, Danaher Corporation
- Alen Voskanian, Medical Director, Cedars-Sinai Medical Group: Bringing Joy Back to Medicine: A comprehensive approach to address physician burnout
- Lisa Fitzpatrick, Founder, Grapevine Health: The Power of Getting Proximal: What my neighborhood taught me about patient engagement
- Rushika Fernandopulle, CEO, Iora Health: Taking Back Healthcare: Building a new model of care from the ground up
- Saira Ramasastry, Managing Partner, Life Sciences Advisory: Food Fight: The modern food crisis
The Health Innovators Fellowship
Industry leaders in the Aspen Institute’s Health Innovators Fellowship are selected for their entrepreneurial and innovative approaches to tackling some of the most complex problems in health care. Learn more about the Fellowship here.