Opportunities to move from healthcare to health

Greetings AGLN! As an HIF, I am searching for three critical positions for our team at The Health Initiative (THI): a project manager; research associate; and chief of staff.

As a bit of context, THI is a national campaign catalyzing a new conversation about – and new investments in – the known drivers of health, including access to healthy food, safe and affordable housing, and well-paying jobs. We are relentlessly focused on achieving our vision of a health-based economy that equitably invests our country’s dollars in health, not just healthcare.

This is a unique moment in time to join THI. The challenge ahead is clear: the U.S. spends ~$11 billion every day on healthcare, yet only ~20% of health outcomes are tied to clinical care. This disconnect is increasingly untenable, especially in the wake of COVID.

As instigator and advisor, THI works intensively with public and private healthcare institutions that control billions of dollars and impact millions of lives to invest in health, not just healthcare. These institutions make investing in health central to their strategy and their work – and, in doing so, partner with communities to mobilize resources, build community wealth, and address historical inequities.

I'd be grateful if you might be willing to share these opportunities with your network. You can find the link to my posting here: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6952778824719716352/. Thank you so much!

Rebecca

1 Replies

@Rebecca Onie Milder Hi Rebecca, Dr Suneem Khan this side. Hope and trust you are doing good. I am a fellow of KBF 8 (India). I am interested in the your position of the Chief of Staff. Please let me know more about this on suneemkhan@gmail.com.

Best

Subscribe to Topic

If you're not seeing any posts on this page, you may need to log-in. Visit our home page to log-in and join the discussion!

Would you like to be notified of updates to this Discussion Topic? Subscribe and you'll receive email updates of new posts.

Tag Topic