Leading During COVID-19: Resources for the Head and the Heart
The spread of COVID-19 has led to extra challenges and the opportunity to lead in effective and enlightened ways. Short-term and long-term survival for all stakeholders is on the table. This collection of resources is aimed to help support you through head and heart in all areas of life.
We’ll continue to update this list as the situation changes.
- Top1000funds – COVID-19: By Amanda White, Editor, FLF Fellow Class 3 The Third Way
- Covid-19 is a chance for business leaders to rework their pact with society: By Judy Samuelson, ED of Aspen Business & Society (Quartz paywall)
- Industrial Exchange – for PE-owned companies: By Tim Fazio, Co-Founder of Industrial Exchange, FLF Fellow Class 2 Twogether
- Special Report on COVID-19 Demonstrates Essential Role of the Private Sector: Edelman Trust Barometer
- Open Book Management: An example of how transparency helps with employee engagement, trust, and coping (The Great Game of Business)
- How Neighbors Are Building a Kinder World One Gathering at a Time: Co-authored by Sarah Friar, CEO of Nextdoor, FLF Fellow Class 1: The Stand
- Ladies Who Launch COVID-19 Resources for Women Entrepreneurs: Sarah Friar, CEO of Nextdoor, FLF Fellow Class 1: The Stand
- Here's what to do if you can't pay your rent: Mention of Grubb Properties, Clay Grubb, CEO of Grubb Properties, FLF Fellow Class 3 The Third Way
- Leap Learner, buy masks and donate local: Ami Dror, Henry Crown Fellow
You and Your Family
- Learning in a Time of Isolation: By Todd Breyfogle, Managing Director of Executive Leadership Seminars for the Aspen Institute
- Library of Home Learning Activities: By Wildflower Schools, shared by Isabelle Bibbler-Parker, Partner, Wildflower Foundation, FLF Fellow Class 2: Twogether
- "Congratulations, you have the COVID virus, call ASAP": By Clay Grubb, CEO of Grubb Properties, FLF Fellow Class 3 The Third Way
Connect Across the AGLN
To spread tools, resources, and stories to more Fellows across the network, we've set up a Reddit-style forum on the AGLN website and app to help connect Fellows from across the network. You can share learnings, post urgent needs, and more. Visit the discussion section here.
You can subscribe to this discussion space to have posts sent straight to your inbox. In your My Account settings, click the Subscriptions button at the top of the page and choose Leading Through COVID-19.
Note: To contribute to the discussion space, you must be logged in to your AGLN profile. Passwords can be reset via the reset/forgot password page. If you are having other issues, contact Kula Manobah at firstname.lastname@example.org.