Download The New AGLN App
We're pleased to announce that the AGLN App is back online! Take a look at the info below and learn how to make the most of our new and improved mobile experience.
1) DOWNLOAD THE AGLN APP
- Download for iPhone or iPad
- Note – if you have old version of the AGLN app installed, you may run the update from the app store.
- Download for Android
- Note – if you have an old version installed, you should delete it and download the new version from the Google Play store.
2) LOGIN AND CONNECT
- Your AGLN App log-in is the same as your AGLN website user information*.
- Search for and connect with other Fellows and Action Forum participants
- See the latest AGLN news
- Access resources available to Fellows
- Update your bio and connection information
- Access your class “group” pages if applicable to your Fellowship
- Access your personal agenda and latest news on your dashboard
- See bios of your Fellow participants in the sessions you attend
- Download the readings to your mobile device
- Make an Action Pledge
- Browse and search other leaders at the Action Forum
- Send connection requests to other participants at the Action Forum
- You have a lot of ways to refine your search for Fellows. For a quick overview of how filtered searching works, review our quick tips.
- We’ve recently launched “Connection Information” and “Venture” enhanced profile information fields on profiles. If you haven’t updated these on your profiles, checkout our quick tips on how to do so.
*Having trouble logging in?
If you have never logged into the AGLN Hub or if you have forgotten your password, you may request a new password automatically. Simply visit the Request/Forgot Password page and enter the email we normally use to contact you. You will then receive an email with a link to set your new password.
Still have questions?
Please contact Shaquila Williams at email@example.com or visit us in person at the Genius Bar located in the Hub at the Action Forum.
For specific questions about the app, contact Phil Javellana at firstname.lastname@example.org.