Announcing The 2017 Class Of China Fellows
Today, we are happy to announce the fifth class of China Fellows! The China Fellowship Program seeks to build a progressive, prosperous "good" society in an increasingly globalized world community. The Fellowship energizes China’s private sector leaders to step up to this challenge in a meaningful fashion. All 20 Fellows in this class are proven leaders, mostly from the world of business, who have reached a point in their lives where, having achieved success, they are ready to apply their creative talents and skill sets to building a better society.
- Bo Bai, CEO, U.S.-China Green Fund
- Elaine Chang, China President, Amazon
- Timothy Chen, CEO of VIA China, VIA Technologies
- Shirley Cheung, Founder and CEO, Nouxin Food and Production Company
- Phyllis Cheung, CEO, McDonald's China Company Ltd.
- Alvin Chiang, Founder and CEO, Bowhead Technology
- Grace Xin Ge, Partner, Ares Management L.L.C.
- Jack Hsu, Founder and CEO, Ivy Education Group
- Qi Huai, Founder, KUWO Music
- Hong Li, Chairwoman, Shankai Sports
- Jing Pan, Chief Marketing Officer, Dianrong.com
- Li Pi, Sigg Senior Curator, M , Museum for Visual Culture
- Enita Pu, Partner & Managing Director, Sequoia Capital (China)
- Lan Shi, Founding Partner, Hyde Capital Group
- Donald Tang, CEO, D.E. Shaw & Co. (Asia Pacific)
- Jeff Wang, Chairman, ANA Logistics Group
- Yi Wang, Founder / CEO, Liulishuo
- Vanessa Xu, CEO and Co-founder, FountainCap Investment
- Jenny Zhang, CEO, China Lodging Group (Huazhu)
- Frank Zhu, CEO, Oriental Dreamworks
Most Recent Blog Posts