Announcing The 2021 Class Of The Finance Leaders Fellowship
Representing a diverse range of global perspectives and sectors within the finance ecosystem, the 23 leaders of the 2021 Class are committing to a two-year fellowship that will challenge them to reflect on their roles and responsibilities as finance leaders and to cultivate a deeper understanding of values-driven leadership in practice. The Finance Leaders Fellowship develops high-integrity leaders into an action-oriented community prepared to use their leadership platforms and expertise to redefine the practices and priorities in the global finance industry.
From accelerated ESG initiatives and emerging digital currencies, to post-pandemic economic relief and racial equity and justice, the Fellows pledge to turn their reflection into action by launching a leadership impact Venture to bring market-based solutions to critical societal challenges.
- Jay Alabraba, Co-Founder & Director of Business Development, Pagatech Limited
- Lydie Hudson Bowes, Chief Executive Officer, Sustainability, Research and Investment Solutions, Credit Suisse Group
- Ailish Campbell, Ambassador of Canada to the European Union, Government of Canada
- Kristina Campbell, Chief Financial Officer, Ripple
- Brandon Comer, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Comer Capital Group LLC
- Philip Drury, Global Head of Technology and Communications Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory, Citigroup Inc.
- Kathryn Finney, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Genius Guild
- Gizelle George-Joseph, Chief Operating Officer, Global Investment Research, The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Ulrike Hoffmann-Burchardi, Managing Director, Senior Portfolio Manager, Tudor Investment Corporation
- Almar Latour, EVP and Publisher, Dow Jones Media Group
- Linda-Eling Lee, Managing Director, Global Head of ESG Research, MSCI Inc.
- Ann Li, Managing Director and Head of Strategy and Business Development, Chief Data Officer, Chase International Consumer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Mike Lyons, EVP and Head of Corporate and Institutional Banking and Asset Management, PNC Financial Services Group
- Zac Maufe, Head of Retail Banking, Google LLC
- Daniel McCollum, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, Hirtle, Callaghan & Co.
- Stacie Olivares, Trustee, California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS)
- Alexander Paul, Global Co-Head of Financial Institutions Group, HSBC Bank plc
- Verdun Perry, Global Head of Strategic Partners, The Blackstone Group Inc.
- Harold Pettigrew, Chief Executive Officer, Washington Area Community Investment Fund
- Deena Shakir, Partner, Lux Capital
- Laela Sturdy, General Partner, CapitalG
- Nick Talwar, President and Chief Executive Officer, CircleUp
- Heath Tarbert, Chief Legal Officer, Citadel Securities
READ THE ASPEN INSTITUTE PRESS RELEASE
Representing a diverse range of global perspectives and sectors within the finance ecosystem, the 23 leaders of the 2021 Class are committing to a two-year fellowship that will challenge them to reflect on their roles and responsibilities as finance leaders and to cultivate a deeper understanding of values-driven leadership in practice. The ...
In honor of International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month, Kara Gustafson , Executive Director of the Aspen Institute's Finance Leaders Fellowship (FLF), sat down with four FLF Fellows who are making advancements in gender diversity and equality across the financial services industry. From helping women to successfully launch their own ...
The Aspen Institute Names Kara Gustafson New Executive Director Of The Finance Leaders Fellowship Gustafson joins the Institute from Palais Impact Advisors and Goldman Sachs. Contact: Jon Purves Senior Media Relations Manager The Aspen Institute Jon.Purves@aspeninstitute.org Washington, DC, January 26, 2021 — The Aspen Institute announced ...
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON THE JOURNEY and discover why leadership matters in the global finance industry We invite you to join us on the journey, first by following the inspiring stories of our Fellows and our community. Then, we hope you will consider how you can play a larger role in ensuring our proven program flourishes for the good of our global ...
Twenty-two highly successful leaders ready to leverage their success and existing platforms to broaden their impact have been named to the 2019 class of the Finance Leaders Fellowship. Fellows across classes represent various sectors within the industry from around the world including FinTech, banking, asset management, debt and equity ...