Announcing The 2019 Class Of The Finance Leaders Fellowship
Twenty-two highly successful leaders ready to leverage their success and existing platforms to broaden their impact have been named to the 2019 class of the Finance Leaders Fellowship. Fellows across classes represent various sectors within the industry from around the world including FinTech, banking, asset management, debt and equity investing, credit cards, commercial real estate, operational finance, pensions, endowments, and regulation, among others.
The Fellows in the 2019 Class are:
- Abhijit Bose, Head of India, WhatsApp, Bangalore, India
- Alessandra Genco, CFO, Leonardo, Rome, Italy
- Amy Lenander, Senior Vice President, Head of International and UK CEO, Capital One, London, UK
- Ann Gugino, Senior Vice President, Financial Planning and Analysis, Target, Minneapolis, MN
- Carolina de Onis, General Counsel, Teacher Retirement System of Texas, Austin TX
- Claudia Cordioli, Managing Director, Head Western & Southern Europe, Swiss Reinsurance Company, Zurich Switzerland
- David Levi, Managing Partner, Brookfield Asset Management and CEO, Brookfield Public Securities Group, New York, NY
- Dennis K. Berman, Managing Director, Lazard, New York, NY
- Hamdiya Ismaila, General Manager, Ghana Venture Capital Trust Fund, Accra, Ghana
- Jamil Anderlini, Editor – Asia Pacific, The Financial Times, Hong Kong
- Jeff Wong, Global Chief Innovation Officer, EY Global, Palo Alto, CA
- Jerome Itty, Regional Head, Asia, AXA Partners, Hong Kong
- June Kim, Director, Global Equity, CalSTRS, West Sacramento, CA
- Kevin Brennan, Head of Investment Research Analytics and Implementation, Bridgewater Associates, Westport, CT
- Krissy Wright, Vice President and Business Unit CFO, Medtronic, Minneapolis, MN
- Laurence Latimer, Head of Ventures, IEX Group, New York, NY
- Leslie J. (Anderson) Rutland, U.S. and International Head of Workplace Experience Technology, BMO Financial Group, Chicago, IL
- Malcolm Fair, Managing Director, RisCura, Cape Town, South Africa
- Melissa Smith, Managing Director and Head of Specialized Industries for Middle Market Banking, JP Morgan, New York, NY
- Mina Pacheco Nazemi, Managing Director, Alternative Investments, Barings, Charlotte, NC
- Rodrigo Garcia, Deputy State Treasurer & Chief Investment Officer, Illinois State Treasury, Springfield, IL
- Tucker Bartlett, Executive Vice President, Self-Help, Durham, NC
In honor of International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month, Kara Gustafson , Executive Director of the Aspen Institute's Finance Leaders Fellowship (FLF), sat down with four FLF Fellows who are making advancements in gender diversity and equality across the financial services industry. From helping women to successfully launch their own ...
The Aspen Institute Names Kara Gustafson New Executive Director Of The Finance Leaders Fellowship Gustafson joins the Institute from Palais Impact Advisors and Goldman Sachs. Contact: Jon Purves Senior Media Relations Manager The Aspen Institute Jon.Purves@aspeninstitute.org Washington, DC, January 26, 2021 — The Aspen Institute announced ...
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON THE JOURNEY and discover why leadership matters in the global finance industry We invite you to join us on the journey, first by following the inspiring stories of our Fellows and our community. Then, we hope you will consider how you can play a larger role in ensuring our proven program flourishes for the good of our global ...
Twenty-two highly successful leaders ready to leverage their success and existing platforms to broaden their impact have been named to the 2019 class of the Finance Leaders Fellowship. Fellows across classes represent various sectors within the industry from around the world including FinTech, banking, asset management, debt and equity ...
The Aspen Institute Ideas Magazine - December 2018 Issue "Smart Money" December 15, 2018 In October 2018, the inaugural class of 22 Finance Leaders fellows completed the two-year active phase of the fellowship. Fellows hail from around the world and across the finance industry ecosystem, including financial services, pensions and endowments, ...